Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Life - a thought process


Some days just pass by and while reflecting on old conversations and photos ,it makes me think that life  is beautiful indeed !


 Sometimes it's an odd mix of pain ,sufferings and happiness that show us true colors of the ones that are meant to stay with us for long in this mad rush of the friends and stayers.

I could pick a handful of people who had all along been with me (seen the pro and flip side of me ) and still re-instill my faith  in life while others whose very presence is a start of misery.

Despite all the negatives in the world and doomsday cliches , life still continues to be a bewilderment for me .

In Frost's own words

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

Life goes on no matter if your Tuesday was the worse and the following Thursday is supposed to be a miraculous one.

It's just another day for some while it's yet another day for others.

One's own selfishness could push him/her for the next failure or fears drive him/her to next success or vice versa but what if both mean the same at the end of the game?


Life's game is best played when one could appreciate the crests and troughs likewise but it would mean a whole process of refinement and one's never ready for it.

 At the end of the game that all of us played thus long is just another beginning and the game continues on- the eerie story of after life continues.

And so does my thought process ...

No comments:

Post a Comment