Friday, December 26, 2014

Memoir of creme glaceé-2

   Read Memoirs of creme  glacee-1 here

Misha experienced a deja vu feeling as she walked besides her technical mentor.
She reminisced how as a little girl she walked beside her grandfather.

With a flooded mind she spoke " what are we gonna have?"
"Ice cream , I feel like having one "said her mentor.

Misha's eyes brightened and she said "Sure".

As they sat with their respective creams the man beamed "my ice cream is bigger than yours! Now don't cry!"

Misha replied "am trying hard not to".

"You look far better now, Happy to see you  recover, so how are things holding up?"
Misha replied promptly with a huge sigh "I've realized there's no time for tears : even if you've loads no one wants it!! Also my pain isn't something that people can relate to, they can be empathetic , that's all.

"It's not so, you can't expect the world to be fair. It's not how it works and I'm glad your back to the real world. But you truly look brighter and cheerful!"

"Thanks so much. It feels good to hear that, and hey I'm gonna finish my cream", Misha shrugged a little."It's quite cold here, my workstation is worse. they almost freeze us and I work in the twelfth floor"

"So how's life otherwise? I see you online in all possible social media late into  night!"quipped the man.

Misha dreamingly said,"Ah, I sleep by 2 am these days , I just while away time-doing nothing productive! It's just that I feel and think too much at times!"

There was a long silence as the man was finishing his cream and Misha looked around the place happily and chirped "I have eaten couple of times with Mags here and it was good"

The man smiled a little and Misha knew it was his way of saying "he's the only guy she would talk  endlessly about!"

Both departed on a note of meeting again and Misha squealed " do call me whenever possible because you'll buy me cream ."

Ah, then I'll not call you next time!

Sometimes some meetings have the most effect on a person and Misha was no different.

An unplanned meeting with her mentor gave her the much needed break that she so badly wanted after losing her most loved person and working hard to carry on with BAU.

No comments:

Post a Comment