Friday, September 6, 2013

Goodbyes are not forever-Chapter 3!!!

                                                                    Read Chapter 2 
Blog post !! At this point of time?@1 ! It was the last thing on her mind she felt and kept the chat very short.

Hardly knowing if her decision was for the better or worse she sipped her coffee . 
She just mused as to who will miss her the most when she is gone - or will people even have the time to think of her?
Laughing at her own imaginations she got up to leave her seat when she was called by her HR Manager .
He wasn't happy at her decision and repeatedly asked her the reason for her sudden departure . He reminded her of their talk couple of months back when he had challenged her saying that she will quit very soon.

She felt very delicate and replied "Its like I have no one here. I need to move on . If not now , I will never go . Its a cyclic process - I think tomorrow , tomorrow and the tomorrow never comes and as days go by fear grips more than before!"
He spoke in a soft voice and said "I hardly get along with people and now I have this .You're going. I'm not letting you go!"
Krithya smiled widely and said "Thanks  But everyone must leave one day V.. Its no good staying back when the heart is no longer here. But coming to think of it why did you feel I would be gone soon!"
V.. hardly spoke and just grinned at his genius guess. 

As she was about to leave the room V uttered "If there is anything I could do to retain you , always let me know. I would even get u LOP if you wish!"

Krithya smiled sadly "I have decided to leave and I dont want to look back. Its been a major decision in life . I may have regrets ...still .. I must go!"
V felt that he had lost the discussion and sulked "I leave it to you. Let me know if you ever need anything "
Krithya thanked him and left the room with mixed emotions.

Krithya walked until she reached the long pathway in her office that led her to the exit door of the floor. She spread her hands and scratched the walls until the screeching sounds bled her ears. She did it whenever she felt sad and dejected.
She reached the exit doors and left for the day.

As she steered her car outside the IT park she let her tears roll down her cheeks. She felt the cold air hit her face and wondered what made her feel this lonely despite so many people around her unhappy about her departure.
She parked her car next to the temple she visited often during her return from workplace.
She pondered for a while before entering the temple thinking if she really wished to see the deity. She was contemplating deeply when her mobile rang. 

She looked at the name and stood aghast as the called id displayed "DEVIL".

 "Now the devil calls! What does he want now! Should I pick this call! "She muttered for a few minutes before she decided to attend the call.By the time she decided to attend the call her mobile had silenced .

                                                                   Read Chapter 4


2 comments:

  1. its getting interesting. Dont stop :-)

    ReplyDelete